Let’s face it–when it comes to waxing, it’s the destination, not the journey! We do everything we can to make waxing as pleasant as possible.
Our goal is to make every client happy – not only with our service but with their experience as well.
Please Take A Moment To Fill Out Our Intake Form Before Your Appointment
Removes all the hair in the front, back, and everything in between. A “landing strip” may be left in the front.
Upgrade your Brazilian with a soothing hydrojelly mask. This intensive aftercare mask will calm and soothe skin, reduce redness and swelling, and leave you feeling more relaxed and calm after your wax session. A $20 add on.
Removes all hair in the front area, that is visible while wearing a tiny bikini or underwear.
Removes all hair from your ankle to your hips.
Removes all hair either from hip to knee, or knee to ankle.
Removes hair from waist to neck. Price increases when more hair is present.
Removes hair from mid-torso to neck. Price increases when more hair is present.
Tell us how you'd like to shape your eyebrows.
Area from lower lip to neck.
All visible nostril hair.
Area between the nose and upper lip.
Waxing of eyebrow, lip, chin and sideburns.
Waxing of both armpits.
Complete waxing of the arms from the wrist to the shoulders.
From elbow to wrist or fingertips.
• For waxing, hair needs to be ¼” long (typically 2–3 weeks of growth)
• Please, no shaving in between appointments
• Avoid sun exposure 24 hours prior to, and post, your appointment
• If very sensitive, take an Advil or Aleve at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment, any pain reliever/anti-inflammatory of your choice is okay.
• For ladies, please keep in mind we are more sensitive the week before our cycle. Still come in, we’re not shy and you need not be either.
• Let us know if you have been on any skin medications that could affect your waxing service. These include but are not limited to Accutane, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, salicylic etc..), Antibiotics, Benzoyl Peroxide, Differin, Retin-A/Retinol or any other skin thinning medication.
• If using any retinoids or other exfoliants stop one week prior to your facial waxing appointment.
• Gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin prior to your appointment. Treat your skin well! Results are always much better when the skin has been gently exfoliated and hydrated prior to a waxing appointment.
• Any allergies? Let us know.
• Any sensitivities? Any shyness? Again, let us know! We’re here to make you feel welcome and comfortable. That’s a promise.
• Please note that waxing can have certain side effects such as skin removal, redness, swelling, tenderness, etc.
24-48 Hours After Care
• Don’t take a hot bath (shower is OK).
• No tanning beds, saunas or steam rooms.
• If tender, use a cold compress to soothe the area.
• After Brazilian wax, sexual activity should be avoided. Friction on the skin can cause it to become inflamed.
• Don’t use products with harsh chemicals, perfumes, or dyes on waxed areas.
• Apply only gentle moisturizers.
• Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples.
• Avoid using a bar soap; it leaves a film on the body that could cause ingrown hairs.
• Use tea tree, lavender oil, antibiotic ointment or hydrocortisone cream.
• After Brazilian wax wear loose cotton undies.